Colin’s first week with an iPad

This has been our first week with the iPads at school. I loved learning to use these devices. We are learning in a very fun way. We have learned how to use so many new programs. We learned how to use apps such as Evernote, which is a note taking app. Instead of using paper the teachers can put the homework in Evernote. Another app we learned to use was WordPress. It is another note taking app. In WordPress we can share our notes with our teachers. I think the only problem with the iPads is that the keyboards are very small. I am looking forward to this week because we are bringing the iPads home. I also looking forward to learning more about the iPads.

One thought on “Colin’s first week with an iPad

1. What is it like now that you have had the iPad for a few weeks? I wish we could have both the iPad and the laptop, so we could make the decision ourselves. Keep us posted on how the iPads are. I personally thinks the laptops are great, but I won’t get to have the iPad. Nice post Colin. Keep us in Mrs. Donnelly’s class up to date with the iPads.