iPads the good and the bad

At Durham Academy Middle School, each student has an iPad. Many of the kids have mixed reactions like, “Finally, I get a iPad,” or “I don’t really want one.” At first my reaction was “This is bad. This is very bad. I break a lot of my things and computers and electronics are no exception.” So I was worried that I was going to break this delicate machine. This would go in the group of another thing I broke. But I’m here to tell you that after 7 weeks of school, I have not broken my iPad. I love the iPad. Some people complain about games and how they wish they could download non-school related apps, but me, I’m just happy that mine is still working. I hope that I can continue to keep it working so I won’t have to buy a new one. The people in charge thought to put these very protective cases on them called Otter Boxes. Evidently you can drop them on cement with these covers on them and they won’t break. These iPads are a good way to learn. Having an iPad as a tool helps me and a lot of other people do better in school. I can keep everything in one place instead of in ten different places! I hope we can continue to use them at school and hopefully one day, they will let us download games.

3 thoughts on “iPads the good and the bad

1. I really like your article! I was scared about what would happen if I broke mine… But thank goodness for the otterbox cases! I am pretty sure that at least half of the school would have their iPads broken without that case.