Something About iPads By Ellen C.

Over the first few weeks of school, I had some mixed feelings about iPads. I really like iPads because I think that it shows that the school wants to trust that we can take care of these iPads and not play with them in class. Although, I think that if we have the iPads, we should have all of our textbooks online. I also think that the teachers should not put so much stuff in our binders when they can put a worksheet on Evernote and the students can copy it and put it in their Evernote notebooks. It makes my binder feel just as heavy as it was last year with one binder for each class. But, overall, I think that iPads at this school have been very helpful to me for keeping things organized and remembering homework.

I use my iPad to…

• Write down my homework
  • Check my email
  • Do my homework
  • Find classwork

…and so much other stuff.

The iPad really helps me because it is a device that I can use to help me keep track of my homework and my things. They are a place for me to keep all of my work together. I am really curious about how this year will go with iPads and how we will all feel about learning with them.

6 thoughts on “Something About iPads By Ellen C.

1. Hi Ellen this is Luci I really liked your blog post. It was the perfect balance of the good and the bad about the I-Pads.

2. I totally agree about the textbooks and Evernote. I think that the textbooks being online would be easier.

3. Wow Ellen, your paragraph was very well written, and you gave some very interesting points. I think your point on how the binders are just as heavy as last year was particularly intriguing as well as your point on how iPads help you stay more organized. Great Blog!

4. I agree about the textbooks! It would be a lot easier, and we wouldn’t have to remember a different textbook for each class, we would already have them on our iPads! I use my iPad for a lot of the same things! Great post!