Dealing with Dragons Book Review by: Kristina K.

Dealing with Dragons by Patricia C. Wrede is one of my all time favorite books ever. As the first book in The Enchanted Forest Chronicles it sets the whole plot in motion. With Characters ranging from dragons to wizards to stubborn, un proper princesses the series wonderful and captivating. And just for the cherry on top a bit of humor too. Having the series introduced to me by my uncle, it is great for all ages and will keep you wanting more.

This book is about Cirmorene, a princess who refuses to be proper. So she came up with a logical solution to her problem, run away and live with a dragon, Kazul. The wizards start becoming a real problem. They help poison the king of the dragons and rig the choosing of the new king. It’s up to Cirmorene, a witch Morwen, a stone prince, and another dragon’s princess to save the day. With only some soapy lemon water, can they stop them in time? You will have to read the series to find out because I’m not planing on telling you. Then you wouldn’t read the book and that’s no fun. I hope you enjoy it.