My Life As A Grown-Up By:Luci J.

“Grown upness is wasted on grownups)

Liam Digby from Cosmic

One day is not a lot of time. If you only have one day to live the life you can NOT waste it. That is why I would fill my day as a grownup with as much fun as possible.

Gosh I could get so many things it is hard to choose, but I suppose I would want to be careful and not get in to too much trouble. I would go and buy a bunch of my favorite movies from the Avid Video Store and invite all my friends over (though it would probably freak them out) and have a whole day devoted to watching movies. Some of these movies would be “A Wonderful Life,”  “Alvin and the Chipmunks,” and “The Sting.”

I also would see if all my friends would pool all their money together to buy pizzas and popcorn and candy (by now most of my friends would probably think I am crazy). After eating and watching all of the movies I would find any leftover sparklers pop-its and smoke bombs and go outside and have a small New Year’s party.

After that fun filled day I’d tell all of the people they were officially invited for a sleepover…though I am not sure what my parents would think when they woke up the next morning.

One thought on “My Life As A Grown-Up By:Luci J.