The Colorful Starship Roller Coaster!

My roller coaster’s name is The Colorful Starship and it is the greatest ride ever! It has a very colorful space theme. The type of coaster The Colorful Starship is, is the Powered Coaster. The Colorful Starship car is 20ft long, 6ft in width, and 5ft in height. The car is long, black, and shiny just like a Limousine. The whole roller coaster is 2,000 meters long and the drops are 50-100 ft long. The height of the roller coaster is 150 ft high. My roller coaster’s speed is 90 mph. The Colorful Starship drops are 25- 100 ft steep. When the passengers ride they are only going to get a tiny bit sick but they would be having so much fun they won’t even notice and want to go for another round of The Colorful Starship ride. My cars go upside down 3 times in the whole ride. My ride is located in Los Angeles, California. My roller coaster is made of hard metal. The Colorful Starship is the most popular roller coaster in the world and the funniest roller coaster ever! Please ride The Colorful Starship!

By: Joy C.

One thought on “The Colorful Starship Roller Coaster!