“PIRATE BLAST!” (Roller Coaster Description)

PIRATE BLAST!, a roller coaster proposal.
Sent to Wonder Land architecture at 1:21 PM

Alright guys, this is it, the crossover hit no one is asking for. They just don’t know they want it. Here’s the thing, you know those kiddie rides where the kids shoot targets? We’re going to be expanding the demographic on those rides little bit. You get the benefit of people looking for a thrill, and you get the family aspect that the shoot em’ up rides have. Real simple, a steel roller coaster running on LIM, the cars have little cannons on em’. They fire lasers at targets on a board as the car makes the slow ascent. About 15 mph, everyone gets comfy, shoots some targets, people get points. But then, after the rising, they go into a giant enclosed cannon. They go even slower while in the cannon, and then… BOOM, speedin’ up the hill at 80 mph. This is where the hard targets come in for the riders. Goin’ real fast, harder to hit the targets. Those targets, worth more points. Then, 2 loop-dy-loop goin’ down and they’s are goin’ REAL fast. I mean REAL fast. I’m talkin’ 90 miles per hour. Then, on the top, a single target, for the elite who have already mastered this ride. If they are capable of hittin’ that target, they have pretty much already won. We want this target to be iconic. A legend. If you hit that target then you the king of the world. What’s better, we give the winners some cheap souvenirs if they win. Good enough to give an incentive, but not so it costs us too much money. This ride is going to give this park a name. I’m tellin’ ya, you go with my idea, then you gon’ be swimming in green.