iPads at School by Matthew H-M

The Best Thing Ever, The iPad

http://www.flickr.com/photos/23806189@N00/226823992

I love the iPad and it is a great new way to help us learn. Some people dislike it because of the responsibility of keeping up with such an expensive machine and sometimes it’s distracting, but personally, I disagree. I don’t think the machine is distracting if you use it correctly and you close it when you’re not using it. Some reasons that I like it are that I’ve never been this organized before, and unlike some of classmates, I really like Evernote and how it works. I also think that more of the teachers should use it. For instance, Sr. Glass and Mrs. Williams use it all the time and I barely need my binder. But, I think some of my teachers should use it a lot more. In some classes we only use it to write down our homework with the iPad and then we never take it out again. In those classes, we have a ton of worksheets and class work that we could be using our iPads for, but instead we are still using paper. I understand how the math teachers don’t use it that much because we have to write down our computations. Hopefully, we will find some great Math apps though! All in all, I love the iPad and I think we should use it a lot more.

2 thoughts on “iPads at School by Matthew H-M