iPads in Class by Sarah K.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/41266898@N04/4588410548

I think having available for each student iPads is a great learning experience. They have helped me a lot. It’s helpful for keeping track of homework, getting handouts, online textbooks, etc. It reminds me to do my homework and I can take notes on it. It keeps me so much more organized. It saves paper too, although sometimes paper might be more effective. Some teachers use the iPads a lot and some almost never use them, but we all manage to find a way the iPads can help us in class. For example, in language arts, we use the iPads to do almost everything, including writing stories, reading books, and completing handouts. In Science we use it to take pictures of circuits and light bulbs. The iPads are very useful but sometimes they can be distracting too. When you are trying to pay attention in class and an email pops up, you are very tempted to check it. Overall, the iPad is a very helpful learning device and I’m getting a lot of work done with it.

2 thoughts on “iPads in Class by Sarah K.

1. Sarah, I like you very well-written passage. I agree with what you said and I got more organized with my iPad and I get distracted with an E-mail.