Soccer By Luci

Recently I started my soccer season and it is really fun so far. My team just competed in a tournament and got third place! I think that soccer is a very easy game to learn and though you might not like it at first, you will come to love it. Though some people don’t like soccer and think that it is all about toughness and brute strength, I find it a really technique oriented and strategically planned sport. A lot of different types of people come together to play soccer as a team and even if they don’t like each other they still work together as a community. I think that can be very valuable in later life. I have played with this team for awhile and for our first two seasons we lost almost all of our games, but now we usually tie or win, so I think we have come a long way as a team. If you don’t play a sport right now and are interested in learning, it is not to late to learn soccer….well if you are 120 years old I might say no but, otherwise you are never too old to try something new!

2 thoughts on “Soccer By Luci