My Favorite Author: Rick Riordan By, Luci J.

BOOM!CLASH!BANG!These are usually the sounds that you hear in Rick Riordan’s action-packed books. Rick Riordan is personally one of my favorite authors and I like his style of writing quite a lot. Rick Riordan’s real name is Richard Riordan and he is American. He is best known for a series that involves a boy named Percy Jackson. Let’s back up a little, Rick was born in San Antonio, Texas and graduated from University of Texas in Austin in 1986. He was very fascinated by Greek mythology and this is part of what inspired him to write the Heroes of Olympus. He also wrote a few adult mysteries and his New York Times best seller “The 39 Clues.” If I could talk to Rick and ask him a few questions, I might ask him how he came up with concept of demigods in his book.  Really, I would rather leave what I don’t know about him unexplained because I find that what you don’t know about authors is part of makes them interesting. Rick Riordan is a very talanted author and I really enjoy reading his books.

One thought on “My Favorite Author: Rick Riordan By, Luci J.