The Ultimate Christmas Present

Two years ago during Christmas break, I got the ULTIMATE Christmas gift Ever! (for me) It was an early Christmas morning and I was waking up when I smelled the warm chocolate chip cookies coming from the oven, with hot chocolate. (Too bad Santa missed this.) We sat by the Christmas tree and started opening presents. All of my presents were the biggest, since I was the youngest. My brother’s presents were the smallest, but they got things like CDs and wallets and stuff like that. My turn finally, because I was too busy eating the cookies. My first gift was a PSP, and it had came with a bunch of games. Of course my brothers won’t be able to keep their hands off of it. The next gift, since I already had a Wii system, my grandmother had bought me some Wii games, like Just Dance, Mario Kart, and Wii Resort. AWESOME! The biggest gift I had ever gotten, especially on Christmas was a vacation on a Disney Cruise. I was so excited and happy, thinking about an indoor pool, video games, and all of the food. In about an hour or so I was already packed. Then my adventure was about to take off.