The Furry Gangster and The Preppy Superhero

There once was two brother like unicorns named Sasquatch and Gumby. Gumby was the PURDIEST unicorn man in all of the land of Sprinkles. He had a golden horn that sparkled like glitter. He had pure white hair that shone brighter than the sun. And his silky mane flowed in the wind.

Sasquatch had a dirty look to his hair. His mane couldn’t be brushed. But to hide his trashy look, he wore a leather jacket and aviator glasses. He had a mustache and a goatee. Sasquatch had a pretty normal schedule. Everyday, Sasquatch would put on his leather jacket and aviator glasses and go run on the rocky road ice cream trail. It was filled with oreo boulders and thick solid chocolate tree roots which would sprout and make you trip. When he got to the top of the mountain, he would knock on the huge mansion his friend Gumby lived in and they would walk back down.

Gumby would wake up to the knocking of the door and would put on his bow-tie and his cape and hangout in the city with Sasquatch. One day one day a very rich Pegacorn came to Sprinkles. The man had heard that there were two strong unicorns, one that looked like a furry gangster and the other a handsome preppy super hero. He wanted to test them………… So he traveled to Sprinkles. He saw them and he trotted over to them. ” Hello furry gangster and preppy superhero! I am Mr.Candycorn Pegasus! I am here to offer you a job!” he said to the two unicorns. “Unfortunately, I can only offer one.” He said with a frown. Before Sasquatch could speak, Gumby said ” WELL GIVE IT TO ME! We both know I’m the handsomer unicorn! I’ll take it!” Sasquatch was sad. ” You’re right. I’m no good anyways. Enjoy your job,” Sasquatch said. Then something happened. His horn broke off. That only happened to a unicorn when he lost his spirit. Gumby didn’t care to even look back. ” So about the job, when does it start?” Gumby asked. “Never. I came to test you both. Sasquatch has a pure heart. You on the other hand, Gumby, are a vicious nightmare!” The whole town gasped. In UniLand, when you are called a nightmare, you are shunned for all eternity. So Gumby was shunned, and Sasquatch became the president of the UniLand. Eventually, his horn grew back, but this time it was golden. It stood for his true heart. The moral of the story is Don’t judge a book by its cover!