My ending to The Lady and the Tiger

This photo was taken by me.

She flicked her finger to the right. He made his way to the door and slowly opened it, his hand cringing. You could taste the anticipation. There before him, the lady pale and dead on the ground. The man looked to the slightly barbaric princess who smiled a gargantuan smile capable of reaching the corners of the world. For the princess had poisoned the lady out of confusion, just before the trial. The king stood and proclaimed that he was ogoly ferried. Never had the lady died, someone had beaten his system of chance. The princess had known that it was the only way to get what she desired. She took the stairs down to the coliseum floor, crossed to the dead maiden, ripped off her vail and kicked the cold, limp, lifeless body that smelled of death out of the way. With extreme hesitation, the wedding march began and the ceremony commenced. They almost got away with the shenanigan, but the king,( having been stunned by fury ) shouted, ” I object, he was convicted of loving my daughter, and he is marring my daughter with out my consult”. After all of this he was too late, they were married and there was nothing he could do about it. Love always prevails over chance.