I Use iPads To… by Imani S.

My experience with the iPad has been AWESOME!!!! The device keeps me organized, for example, I use the Reminders App to remind me of my homework. I can set it to ding to let me know when to .et to work. I usually schedule it to go off at tutorial. When I’m done, there’s this little box next to my homework, and when I click it, it puts a check mark to let me know that I’m done. I also feel more organized because I’m carrying around fewer books. I also like the iPad, because when my family is on our home computer having my own iPad comes in handy. I don’t have to share it! Also, I use the Evernote app which lets me see all the homework I need to do for each class as well as the handouts I need. I also like the iPad, because it saves paper. The iPad is a great learning device, because I can carry it around everywhere I go. Unlike a laptop, it doesn’t hurt my arms and if fits into my bookbag or shoulder bag. That’s why I love the iPad.

One thought on “I Use iPads To… by Imani S.

1. Imani, I agree with most of what you said, like how the reminders app really helps with organization, but I disagree on how the iPads save paper. Yes, the iPads do save paper, but they’re using electricity to power them, so they’re basically giving back to the environment and taking from the environment. But I think your blog was very, very interesting and fun to read.