My Favorite Birthday

My favorite birthday I have ever had was in the third grade. I had a outdoors theme and it was the best until someone new came, and she was new to the state and school. I was her mentor also. I could see a girl who walked to my house with her mom and dog. Her dog smelled like she had just been running around in their new yard. We all tried our best to become friends and be nice, it seemed like she was going to be a good friend! My head was pounding with excitement whenever I heard the doorbell! We played tag and had a ginormous game of water balloon contests. Haley did not have a lot of friends at the beginning of the party but was soon fitting in really well! Next, as we ate pizza, cake, and opened presents, we talked as much as a nine year old could talk! I could taste the delicious pizza as it was coming put of the box and onto my plate. Haley is one of my good friends now because she had just moved to North Carolina at that time and showed me that you have to be willing to be a friend, if you want to have a friend.

2 thoughts on “My Favorite Birthday